Grand Cayman Island Vacation
$299 per person
Grand Cayman is the largest of the Cayman Islands, a British Overseas Territory in the Caribbean. George Town, its capital, is home to the Cayman Islands National Museum, dedicated to Caymanian heritage. The city is also a major cruise-ship port and site of the ruins of colonial-era Fort George. Beaches and vibrant coral reefs are the island's hallmarks.
Living up to its name in every sense, Grand Cayman fuses arts with culture, and nature with wonder, to produce the perfect atmosphere. On the west side of the island is award-winning Seven Mile Beach, a crescent-shaped stretch of sand with infinite possibilities. Meanwhile, the North Sound is home to a neighbourhood of stingrays that's so big, we call it a city. Come face to face with the inhabitants of Stingray City and you'll leave grinning from ear to ear.
Off the beaches of Grand Cayman, you can lose yourself in the luxury of George Town, surrounded by traditional architecture and modern treats. Enjoy duty-free shopping for signature brands such as Versace, Tiffany, and Gucci. Or meet native vendors and craftsmen who are always happy to help you find that unique gift. Either way, this is the spot for both global and local treasures.
- Resort offers three pools, including gorgeous infinity-edge Grand Pool with ocean views
- Large, remote, sandy beachfront
- Excellent snorkeling and diving off the resort
- An upscale seafood restaurant and a casual dockside bar located on property
- Lots of activities, including beach barbecues, karaoke, bingo, and beach volleyball
- Supervised activities for kids age four to 12 during peak periods
- Dive shop on-site
- Full-service spa with nail salon
- Fitness center with ocean views